BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 4, 2009

SUMMER UPDATES, NEW SCHOOL YEAR AND FIRST GYMNASTIC MEET

Ok I know it has been WAY too long since I have blogged but there has been a lot going on in the Faucett family. Summer vacation came and went WAY too fast and yes I do love summers off with my kids so I pray that will not be taken away! Here are some of my favorite shots from this summer.

We spent part of the summer
Spending time with family.

Chilling in the Grass and Playing in the Water

Looking for Fireworks
Attempting Swimming Lessons
Being SerenadedCompleting Home ImprovementsAnd Finding Out We Were Expecting A Surprise From God Himself

Then started the new school year. I must admit I was quite nervous about how Clayton would settle into PreK at RB Wright. He has far surpassed my expectations. He loves school (even though he does not like the ride on the bus to my school in the afternoons). Here is a picture of Clayton's first day of school.
Ashlyn started 2nd grade this year. She is doing great!! She loves her teachers even though she complains about having to do work sometimes. She has matured a lot in the last few months. Here is a picture of her first day of school.


Clayton's First Field Trip


Last but not least Ashlyn just had her 1st gymnastic meet of this season. It was a home meet and I could tell a BIG improvement!! She was able to get her leg through for her shoot through for the first time in a meet even though she fell backwards. Her score was rather low on bars in my opinion seeing she had never done that skill before and it was her next to lowest score but hey I am not a judge. She had her highest beam score 8.5 for 2nd place, her highest vault score 8.5 for 6th place, on floor she made a 8.1 (she looked GREAT one little problem with her hands) for 3rd place, and a 7.2 on bars for 4th place. She had her highest all around score 32.3 for 4th place. Next stop is Valdosta in a few weeks! Sorry the Vault video is blurry.

0 comments: