BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Plenty of Sunshine

Finally the sun has broke through the clouds both in the sky and in the family. With all the rain and storms we are very glad to have sunshine today. I was kinda sad when they cancelled school Wednesday because I knew we were going to have to make it up. Lets just say God knew what he was doing. I have 0 days of sick leave left this year (yes we have been that sick this year). Clayton started running a 103 fever Monday night. Richard stayed home Tuesday and after a doctors visit he has Tonsillitis. Ashlyn started throwing up Wednesday night and running a high fever so another doctor visit later she has a virus. Richard had once again taken off on Wednesday because I had court that morning but we were not sure what we were going to do Thursday and Friday. Well school was cancelled for Thursday and Friday also. Friday was the worst day. They both ran 102 fevers all day Friday and just laid around and looked so sad. Today (Saturday) they both have taken a major turn for the better. Ashlyn is out and about going to a wedding and Clayton well let me just share two pictures. I was doing some house work and kept seeing him get pillows from everywhere and I walked in and found this....


Then I heard 'weeeeeee, that was awesome' *thud* and walked in and found this....

1 comments:

Leanna said...

That is hilarious with Clayton and his slide! :) So, when will y'all have to make up the days???